Publisher and Co-editor:
- President of NPC Productions.
- Author and Photographer: ... and the echo follows; In Unity / Book of Photos
- Interviews and articles published in: Black Commentator; Global Studies: India and South Asia, 7th Edition; Z Magazine; Grassroots International; ila (Germany); Indian Voices; Just Change (New Zealand); Opposing Viewpoints "Illegal Immigration" (Greenhaven Press); regina (Germany); Soft Power (Spain); Via Campesina; Voices of Protest, Documents of Courage and Dissent by Lowenstein, Lachner, Brunn / Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc.; Unity; In Motion Magazine. Interviews have been translated into and published in Basque, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish
- Photography published in Briarpatch Magazine (Canada), Color Lines, Elephant (Netherlands), Forschungsmagazin der Universitat Regensburg (Germany), Georgia Voyager, Goddessing,Harvesting Justice (US Food Sovereignty Alliance), Houston Press, ila (Germany), Indian Voices; In Motion Magazine, Jazz Times, La Mision, Manchild In The Crescent City (Exhibition Catalogue, New Orleans), Montana Journal for American Festival Project, National Journal, Now Magazine (Toronto, Canada), Ode Magazine, OneWorld.net, regina (Germany), Safe Food News, Smaakmakend/Biologica (Netherlands), San Diego Union-Tribune, San Francisco Examiner, TUNZA (United Nations Environment Programme), Unity, Utne Reader, World Rivers Review, YES! Magazine, Yoga Journal, titles/textbooks/reference books by Brown Reference Group (UK), Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, Harry N. Abrams, Inc., House of Anansi Press, McDougall Littell, Oxford University Press, Publishers Resource Group, other publications, documentary films, and Web sites
- Lives in San Diego, California
- Email: http://andtheechofollows.com/contact/
Return to In Motion Magazine Staff page